Florencia

I love writing, but apparently I don't have any talent, or I can't find it (if it's something you can find), so my dream of becoming a writer is just that. I'm a lawyer now (yup, no kidding).

Anyway, I love books, music, movies, pizza, lemon pie and people with good sense of humor.  If you don't have any, if you make Mary Bennet look funny, interesting and witty, or if you're a fanatic that's still not acquainted with the fact that people have their own personal taste and therefore, their own opinions about books, music, movies, etc., so you can't bear that another person dislikes your favorite book, song, movie, etc., then please don't talk to me. Let's save the awkwardness :)

Cincuenta haikus - Kobayashi Issa Another of the four haiku masters. A man with a tough life that wrote beautiful poetry. Issa, definitely my cup of tea. (Get it?) People, nature, plants, animals, insects. A heartfelt writing with a twist. I read this one, months ago, when I didn't even know who Issa was: Look, don't kill that fly! It is making a prayer to you By rubbing its hands and feet. So, I started babbling, as usual. Before Issa looked at it, that fly put its little hands and feet on rubbish and stuff and then flew over somebody's food and probably contaminated the whole thing; however, he sees a lovely prayer there. It's worth reading his works.

American Gods