Florencia

I love writing, but apparently I don't have any talent, or I can't find it (if it's something you can find), so my dream of becoming a writer is just that. I'm a lawyer now (yup, no kidding).

Anyway, I love books, music, movies, pizza, lemon pie and people with good sense of humor.  If you don't have any, if you make Mary Bennet look funny, interesting and witty, or if you're a fanatic that's still not acquainted with the fact that people have their own personal taste and therefore, their own opinions about books, music, movies, etc., so you can't bear that another person dislikes your favorite book, song, movie, etc., then please don't talk to me. Let's save the awkwardness :)

Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare And... I'm done for now. This goes straight to its owner, thank you very much. Putting all prejudices aside (or most of them), I tried, and it didn't work. But I had to try, I can't talk about a book before reading it, even if I knew I wasn't going to like it. Clare's writing is quite simple, sometimes it seems forced. I couldn't finish it (it was physically and psychologically impossible) so maybe all the witty remarks are in the end of the book. I don't know.Anyway, I didn't care much about the plot or the characters (that guy most people love, a bit of a jerk, huh?). So, here we are. I'll wait for the movie.

American Gods