Florencia

I love writing, but apparently I don't have any talent, or I can't find it (if it's something you can find), so my dream of becoming a writer is just that. I'm a lawyer now (yup, no kidding).

Anyway, I love books, music, movies, pizza, lemon pie and people with good sense of humor.  If you don't have any, if you make Mary Bennet look funny, interesting and witty, or if you're a fanatic that's still not acquainted with the fact that people have their own personal taste and therefore, their own opinions about books, music, movies, etc., so you can't bear that another person dislikes your favorite book, song, movie, etc., then please don't talk to me. Let's save the awkwardness :)

The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown This is one of those books I read after the entire solar system read it. Dear Dan and Robert were tattooed in my brain thanks to all the media and friends. Before reading it, I was out of their circle. And if today I'd still be out of their circle, it would be fine. Because I wasn't missing anything extraordinary... A somewhat quick read (it's not that long and difficult to understand, but still, it's dense, it feels the freaking Great Wall of China kind of long) that didn't change my life. And with that I don't mean that every book must change your life, but a little impact would be nice. Anyway, it's a fine story but, in my opinion, I repeat, in my opinion, poorly written. And this doesn't mean I could've written a better book and all that crap. I think his writing style is simple, plain; it took advantage of an interesting story in the right moment. A crazy but interesting story. What can I say? The movie is better...

American Gods