Florencia

I love writing, but apparently I don't have any talent, or I can't find it (if it's something you can find), so my dream of becoming a writer is just that. I'm a lawyer now (yup, no kidding).

Anyway, I love books, music, movies, pizza, lemon pie and people with good sense of humor.  If you don't have any, if you make Mary Bennet look funny, interesting and witty, or if you're a fanatic that's still not acquainted with the fact that people have their own personal taste and therefore, their own opinions about books, music, movies, etc., so you can't bear that another person dislikes your favorite book, song, movie, etc., then please don't talk to me. Let's save the awkwardness :)

The Little Prince - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Richard Howard I was given this book when I was a child, and of course, I didn't know what the hell this guy was talking about. I got lost in all his symbolism and it made me feel too stupid (a recurring feeling). Boxes, planets, asteroids, snakes, weird men, baobabs. I re-read it later, and I loved it. As I grew older, I learned how to appreciate the gift of symbolism. It all may seem nonsense, at first, but some books deserve a second chance to see it's all there: the essence of the author, what he's trying to say. It makes me wonder, it makes me think, it makes me want to punch the writer right on his face because I don't understand why the heck he doesn't write in a straight-forward manner. But I end up enjoying those complications. In this particular book, there are valuable ideas and lessons that every person should read.

American Gods