Florencia

I love writing, but apparently I don't have any talent, or I can't find it (if it's something you can find), so my dream of becoming a writer is just that. I'm a lawyer now (yup, no kidding).

Anyway, I love books, music, movies, pizza, lemon pie and people with good sense of humor.  If you don't have any, if you make Mary Bennet look funny, interesting and witty, or if you're a fanatic that's still not acquainted with the fact that people have their own personal taste and therefore, their own opinions about books, music, movies, etc., so you can't bear that another person dislikes your favorite book, song, movie, etc., then please don't talk to me. Let's save the awkwardness :)

Lydia Bennet's Story: A sequel to Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice

Lydia Bennet's Story: A Sequel to Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice - Jane Odiwe Ugh. Remito a pre-review de [b:Mr. Darcy's Diary|99297|Mr. Darcy's Diary (Jane Austen Heroes, #1)|Amanda Grange|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1348917755s/99297.jpg|95730], agregando que Lydia siempre fue el personaje que menos me simpatizó, así que, egoístamente, no me interesa cómo siguió su vida con Wickham, más allá de lo escrito por Austen: mudándose frecuentemente, gastando lo que no tenían, y el cariño que, en ambos casos, fue desapareciendo hasta ser mera indiferencia. Así que, nah huh.

American Gods